Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Indian Market Millionaire

I come from a very humble family. My mother was a rubber tapper and dad a lorry driver. I grew in a loving environment, before I could complete my SPM my dad was no more and I had to fan for myself. Armed with a SPM qualification, I continued my studies and obtained a diploma in engineering and ventured into the city for a better life. I found a job as a technician.

It was tough; it was difficult to make ends meet after marriage although my wife was also working. The economic situation became all the more challenging when we had our first baby. At this stage I was worried and began to think about the future of my child and had to take steps to improve my family status.

Multi-Level Marketing (MLM) was not new to me. Before joining CNI I had tried four MLM companies and was unsuccessful. MLM was therefore a bitter experience for me. However as providence would have it, my calling was with the MLM industry… One of my colleagues Madam Ho Ken Fatt introduced me to CNI.

To oblige her as a friend I joined. But again I was reluctant and did not progress. I was inactive for almost a year and half, when one day I received a RM50 Bonus. This was the beginning of the change. I was encouraged, I changed my mindset and was determined to work hard and be serious in my MLM Business.. After attending numerous meetings and interacting with other CNI members and officials I got the feel of the business and realized that CNI not only had fabulous products, but also a dedicated team of managers who were sincere in wanting to help people like me. This was the difference between CNI and the other MLM companies I joined earlier.

My involvement in CNI was very challenging. CNI was not well known among the Indian Community. The response from the people was lukewarm. When we have house calls or meeting sometimes only two people would be present.

Despite this I persisted and was finally successful in winning a Toyota Camry in 2004 as a bonus from the company. Two years later with greater success I won a Mercedez Benz Class E worth some RM400, 000 and last year I was awarded RM 800,000 for Housing Bonus.

From here there was no looking back and I climbed up the ladder of progress and today am a Million Diamond Agency Manager. I am the first and only Indian entrepreneur in the company to reach this high position.

What I learnt from experience is that poverty is no barrier for one to succeed in life. Every individual had been ordained with time to better himself. It is up to individual to do the best of the time available to him. The MLM industry is the best avenue for a person to seek a better life and CNI as an MLM company is the best as it has proved to be a very forward looking and stable entity.

I am now determined to assist more entrepreneurs to succeed and to prove to society that CNI offers one a very real opportunity to bring about a positive change in one’s life.

As the saying goes” behind every successful man is a supportive woman” I wish to thank my beloved wife Pusparany Krishnan for her encouragement and support. I also wish to thank my up line Madam Ho Ken Fatt and all CNI leaders for their cooperation and assistance and their faith in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment